Sorry. You have no permission to view this page.
This page contents are open to associated medical staff, paying members, supporters, donors and volunteers.
You may get access to limited-access resources by:
- Registering as a person associated with healthcare organizations (or edit you Profile if you've already registered);
- Supporting us (access to protected resources is granted to donors of 15 Euro or more);
- Volunteering to promote G6PD Deficiency awareness in your country following our guidelines.
All requests are subject to our approval.
Limited-access resources include:
- The association's brochure, in PDF format, which includes:
some basic information regarding the deficiency
lists of drugs and foodstuff to avoid and drugs that are safe to take
answers to frequent questions
- Lists of trade-names of drugs that should be avoided (divided by country)
- Search within our database of drugs to be avoided;
- Advanced Medical Studies Forum (to open in early April 2012).